Food Services

Prosser School District Food Service Department has received several questions from parents asking when their child(ren) will receive a new P-EBT card.  Benefits for child(ren) who previously qualified for P-EBT, will automatic be loaded on their exiting P-EBT cards. This card is different than normal Quest EBT cards. Newly eligible child(ren) will receive a P-EBT card shortly after they receive approval letters.

P-EBT Contact Center-For full details and additional questions about P-EBT benefits, families can visit, or call Families can sign up for text messages alerts about the status of their child’s P-EBT by going to

Always use the DSHS P-EBT webpage for current information.
The webpage has important details regarding how families receive their benefits.

Prosser School District Food Services Department
1500 Paterson Rd
Prosser, WA 99350
Fax 509-786-4856

Letter from Superintendent Kim Casey regarding Anticipated Shortage in Milk Packaging Supply

OSPI Diet Order Form
Request for Special Dietary Accommodations Form

Back to School Flyer 2022
Back to School Flyer - EN
Back to School Flyer - SP

Basic Food Flyer

Our Family Income Survey affects many areas at Prosser School District
Prosser School District asks that ALL families complete the Family Income Survey to ensure continued funding to support All students in our district. For more information, please see the attached flyer.

It’s More Than the Family Income Survey - EN
It’s More Than the Family Income Survey - SP

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement for Child Nutrition Programs
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Announcement

CEP Announcement - ENGLISH

CEP Announcement - SPANISH