Enrollment Information

New Student Enrollment

Prosser School District Kindergarten and New Student Enrollment
Welcome to the Prosser School District

Information for Kindergarten or New Student Registration:
If you have a child that turns 5 before September 1st and your family will be new to the Prosser School District, please click on the link found HERE to start the registration process.  If you already have students that attend the Prosser School District, please log into your Skyward account and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" tab.  
If you have questions or need help with enrolling your student please email PSDRegistration@prosserschools.org

PSD Enrollment will include the following forms:
Household Registration/Student Information Form
Verification of Residence
Utility Statement
Parental Assumption of Responsibility
PSD Addendum
Ethnicity and Race Data Collection Form
McKinney-Vento Form
PSD Household/Sibling Information
Network and Internet Use Agreement
Student Health Inventory
Certificate of Immunization Status
Immunizations are a state requirement for students attending Prosser School District.  Please make sure your child’s immunizations are current.
Free/Reduced Meals Application

Only the legal parent or guardian may enroll a student
**Please note:  Returning students will be required to re-enroll online prior to the beginning of the school year. 

School District Boundary Map

Each school within the district is committed to ensuring that this process goes very smoothly for you and your student.   The information that we have provided on this webpage is intended to help you prepare for this process.
KeeneRiverview 509-786-2020
Heights Elementary 509-786-2633
Whitstran Elementary 509-778-4434
Housel Middle School 509-786-1732
Prosser High School  509-786-1224


close carousel
close carousel
close carousel
close carousel

Choice Transfer Requests

A choice transfer request is required if your family lives within the Prosser School District boundaries and you would like to have your child attend a non-PSD school. You can submit a choice transfer request through the OSPI website here: https://eds.ospi.k12.wa.us/ChoiceTransferRequest.